등록일 : 2012.05.10
조회 : 1454
Accepting Proposals for After-School Programs:
- The Korean Cultural Center is accepting proposals for after-school programs
- Korean Cultural Center of Chicago (KCCoC) is a non-profit organization whose mission is to promote and develop Korean cultural, arts, educational, and charitable programs.
- KCCoC is continually expanding its children's educational programs. Increasing number of people have shown interest in the after-school program, so KCCoC is looking for interested parties to run the upcoming fall after-school program.
- We are accepting proposals at this time.
- A. Application Period: May 15 - June 30, 2012
- B. Application Eligibility: Anyone or any group
- C. Necessary Documents: Detailed program plans (program description, teacher resume, operating budget, target profiles, etc.)
- D. Submission Methods: By email (firstname.lastname@example.org), In Person or By Mail (9930 S. Capitol Dr, Wheeling, IL 60090)
- E. Notification: KCCoC will review all proposals and notify its decision in July and the program can start in September
- F. Contact: Program Director (847-947-4460)