Adult: Korean Language and Culture Class by Korean Education Center (KEC)
Tues 6:30 - 8:00
Registration deadline: March
Starts March 27, 2012
Duration: 12 weeks
Offering its first session in fall 2012, Korean Education Center invites young working professionals to learn conversational Korean, providing opportunity to learn the practical use of Korean language and culture!
Course levels and enrollment restrictions:
3 levels: Beginners, Intermediate, Advanced
Beginners (First time learners)
Intermediate (Those who took Beginners level this spring or has equivalent proficiency level of Korean),
Advanced (Those who took Intermediate this fall, has an equivalent proficiency level of Korean)
Send application via email or mail (deadline: March 9, 2012)
Please submit $20 registration fee and attached
application form to Korean Education Center
Information for submission and contact:
Korean Education Center
NBC Tower, #2700
455 N. Cityfront Plaza Dr. Chicago IL 60611
Tel: 312-822-9485 (ext. 132)
IMPORTANT Additional Information:
1) Tuition is free but there is a cost for registration
(which includes text fee) of $20.
2) Free parking will be provided near the building
3) If you have 10 out 12 attendance or better for the Korean Language and Culture Class you will be awarded with a certificate. With the proof of the certificate, you will be given additional points during the selection process of programs managed by Korean Education Center (EPIK, TaLK, Visitation Programs for Overseas Koreans, other visitation programs to Korea etc…)
4) You may sign-up for a single session only per semester
5) Low attendance will affect enrollment for the next term
6) Priority will be given for high-level classes in the upcoming terms for applicants from the previous session.
7) Registration may close before deadline, if there is excess number of applicants
8) If you wish to DECLINE, YOU MUST NOTIFY US ONE WEEK PRIOR TO FIRST DAY OF CLASS. $20 registration fee will be refunded to you if you notify us a week before class. If you choose not to inform us in advance, your money will NOT be refundable.
9) Dynamic Korean (textbook) will be rented out to the students. It is your responsibility to return the textbook at the end/last day of class to your instructor. If you wish to purchase the textbook, please make check payable to “Korean Education Center” for 50 dollars, and submit payment at the end of first day of class.